These gorgeous Jumbo Coconut Bowl from Kokolove are sustainably produced from coconut shells. Ethically hand made from residual food waste production in Vietnam. The Jumbo Coconut Bowl is sanded by hand on both the inside and outside for a polished look and to give you a soft feel. Since the coconut shells are a natural product, the size and shape may vary slightly. Each bowl is therefore completely unique!
The bowls will last longer (and even a lifetime), if they are washed by hand, and greased with coconut oil from time to time.
The bowls are a natural wood product and can be used to serve cold and hot dishes (not boiling), as heat can damaged the bowls.
- Hand wash your Jumbo coconut bowl with warm soapy water
- Make sure not to soak for long periods of time
- Towel dry, and store in a cool dry place
- Give your coconut bowl some love with virgin coconut oil, flaxseed oil, or linseed oil. Just rubbed into your bowl, that’s helps to maintain the beautiful color!
- Do not expose your coconut bowl to extreme heat
- Do not use your coconut bowl in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher
- Size: Ø13-15 cm.
- Hight: 7-9 cm.
- Volume: 500-600 ml.
- Heat resistance: 70 degrees
Kokolove is cleaning 1 m2 of beach for every bowl that is sold.