The Avocado Book brings you over 60 recipes taking you from breakfast to dessert, this book proves that avocados are not only tasty and nutritious but incredibly versatile.
With everything from Avo Nuggets to Avo Ice Pops, The Avocado Book is full of culinary creations and inspiration on how to prep, style and eat this #1 superfood.
- Toast and Eggs – Is there a more iconic duo?
- Avocado Gardens – An instant eye catcher, without too much effort.
- Bowls and Salads – The avocado’s velvety richness turns even the simplest salad into masterpiece
- Fancy Fast Food – The deliciously rich and creamy flavour of avocado makes it an excellent substitute for ‘greasy’ snacks.
- Classics – For the aficionados out there, avocados can be introduced to classic dishes such as steak tartare and gnocchi.
- Snack-bar – Accessorise your guacamole with creme fraiche, or feta and be inspired by other tasty avocado snacks.
- Sweets – A wonderful alternative for cream or butter, the avocado is well-suited to making vegan desserts – and it’s healthy!
The Avocado Book is a must have for every foodie.
- Cover: hardcover
- Pages: 144
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781911663133